- Dr. Kerr was amazing. I blew out my ankle on Christmas Day 2013 and Dr. Kerr fixed me. It was so bad that he couldn’t operate for 3 weeks due to fracture blisters and risk for infection. Dr. Kerr was confident that he would be able to fix my ankle and I would get back to all my recreational activities including running in due time. It has been 7 years since my accident and I am pain free. I can’t thank him enough! Chelsey Blaufuss
- I figured I should balance out some of the other reviews as they seem unreasonable and irrational. I had surgery about five weeks ago and the effectiveness of the surgery coupled with the care I received from Dr. Kerr and his team has been absolutely excellent. Dr. Kerr was compassionate and informative and walked me through some of the lifestyle changes accompanying this kind of injury. His staff is excellent as well and I can't speak highly enough about the overall experience I have had despite the traumatic accident that required this surgery from Dr. Kerr.
Additionally, Dr. Kerr has gone a step above and suggested a lifestyle adaptation as a result of my injury that has improved my health and welfare to better than prior to my accident. His coaching on this front has been first class and I'm thrilled that despite my injury, I can pursue improvements and physical health that I would not have without the professional counsel of Dr. Kerr. Ben
- Dr Kerr, first of all, let me apologize for not writing this four years ago when you did my surgery. I just need to let you know how much I appreciate my new back. I know I really lucked out when I got you as my surgeon. You told me what was wrong and how you could fix it. And you did. My back is doing great. My knee is still doing okay after that series of shots and the brace. Thanks for all you did Myrna Miller
- I have only very good praise for Dr. Kerr. The surgery he performed on my back was involved and successful with me walking the same day comfortably, home the next day. Will always be grateful. Cool guy, too. Regan Donaldson
- Fantastic Dr. Neck fusion 3 cervical vertabre and very little pain no loss of head movement. Played softball in three months. He is very caring and would send friends to this man. Staci Buchanan